Photo @throughmywineglass IG
If it’s not on Instagram, it did not happen. Show off your perfect Insta shots in Wellington. Your friends will suffer from the ultimate FOMO as you boast Insta winners with incredible scenic beauty, impressive mountain views and exciting activities. We’ve highlighted a couple of Insta-worthy spots in and around Wellington. Post your pics of your holiday of a lifetime by adding these locations to your itinerary and remember to tag us! #heartwellington
Bainskloof Pass @neilbuchner IG
- Bainskloof Pass – be prepared to be overwhelmed as this historic masterpiece meets Mother Nature .
- Andrew Murray Statue – this impressive monument to the legendary missionary and theologian offers a perfect vantage point to capture the heart of the historic town of Wellington.
- Recycled elephant at Val du Charron – this wine and olive estate in the valley of the wagonmakers offer exquisite views of the valley and surrounding mountains with quirky sculptures dotted throughout the estate.
Bainskloof Pass @megfisher_ff IG
- Rockpools at Bainskloof – capture unspoilt nature with hiking trails through Bainskloof Pass that will reveal babbling brooks, waterfalls and rockpools.
- The W of Wellington in our mountain – win bragging rights and entry into the #heartwellington family by posting pics of the famous “W” in the surrounding mountains.
- Animal statues of Diemersfontein – beautifully crafted wooden animal statues at this working wine farm will definitely add gorgeous contrast to your Insta posts.