From ultra-luxury establishments to a glamping site on a wine farm, Wellington has accommodation specials that will keep you warm this winter. Make the most of these specials and beat the winter blues with warm small town hospitality, inside fireplaces and good wine from Wellington’s wineries. Read more
There is no better time to visit the glorious towns of Paarl and Wellington than during the cold winter months. From winter-warming menus to wine tastings, loads of fun activities and incredible winter offers, Paarl and Wellington should definitely be pencilled into your travel itinerary this winter.
Pizza Thursdays at Pizza Vista means “Go Grande”! Upsize from any large pizza for free. T&C’s apply.
For more information contact +27 (0) 21 873 1256.
- Curry Table: Wednesday Lunch & Dinner
Spice up your winter with a cosy fireplace and informal self-service dishes.
Cape Malay Curry Chicken, Punjabi Lamb and Spinach curry & Vegetarian Curry served with Basmati Rice, Yellow Rice with raisins, Lentil Dhal, Poppadum, Fresh Coriander, Roasted Coconut, Homemade Chutney and Cucumber Raita.
R150 p/p for groups of 10 people and more.
Bookings essential at +27 (0) 82 836 8924.
- Slow Food Sundays
Join us for a relaxed Sunday afternoon lunch with three courses of hearty and honest food cooked the traditional and slow way.
Bookings at +27 (0) 82 836 8924.
1 June 2019 – 30 Aug 2019
09h00 – 17h00 (Mon – Thurs) l 09h00 – 16h00 (Friday) l 09h00 – 14h00 (Saturday)
Colours are changing to warmer shades as the days change to cooler weather. Come and enjoy a warming autumn meal with us. From spicy butternut to creamy tomato and everything in between!
Enjoy a bowl of homemade soup made with real ingredients, fresh artisan breads & butter with a glass of our own Shiraz. Opt for a hot chocolate or rose cordial for kiddies.
Cost R 95 per person l R 60 per child (3 – 12 years).
Contact email@example.com l +27 (0) 21 864 1014.
• Thursday Pub nights: Your choice of Beef or Chicken Burger with Chips OR Fish and Chips
• Friday Pizza & Curry Nights
• Join us every Friday night as we offer our Wood Fired Pizza’s straight out of our pizza oven in the forest to your table. On the night’s when weather prevents Pizza’s from being fired up we offer our renown Curries with sambals
• Sunday Traditional Buffet
• Try local traditional cuisine such as “Braaibroodjies” (Toast on the grill), Bunny Chow, “Skilpadjies” (Liver rolled in fat) and a “Boerewors” Burger.
Contact information +27 (0) 21 864 5050.
Warm up in Paarl and Wellington this winter by visiting some of our venues that will welcome you with a crackling fire to keep the cold at bay. Whether you want to cozy up or dial up the romance, nothing beats a welcoming fireplace. Read more