It’s the moment we have all been waiting for. After many hours of listening to all our gifted entrants, the Agri’s Got Talent team, together with celebrity Frieda van den Heever, are proud to announce the 2018 Top Ten contestants for our competition.
The Top Ten are:
- Tersia Greenwald (Diemersfontein, Wellington)
- Gert Olivier (Leeuwkop Boerdery, De Doorns)
- Mariette Slingers (Wildekrans Landgoed, Botrivier)
- Victor Fredericks (La Plaisante, Wolseley)
- Chantel Hess (Boomerang Farm, Grabouw)
- Mariska Jaars (LHB Boerdery, Worcester)
- Jonren Jansen (Dutoit Vrugte, Ceres)
- Maxine Barbers (Meerlust Farm, De Doorns)
- Bredwyn van Wyk (Eselfontein Boerdery, Ceres)
- Julia Cupido (Oakdene, Wellington)
The Agri’s got Talent team will be visiting the ten finalists during the month of July in preparation for the competition which culminates in a Gala Evening on 3 August. The contest is hosted by Hortgro, the Vinpro Foundation and the Western Cape Department of Agriculture, with the aftercare programme sponsored by SATI.
We wish each contestant all the best for the competition and well-done to all the farming entities that supported their agricultural workers to participate in the competition.
Tickets for the big evening can be bought at Computicket or Money Market.
For the latest news and action follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/agrisgottalent or visit www.agrisgottalent.com.
Enquiries: Please contact Thea van Zyl at email@example.com or 021 870 2900 for more information.
Agri’s got Talent is a social upliftment project sponsored by HORTGRO, the Vinpro Foundation and the Western Cape Government’s Department of Agriculture. The South African Table Grape Industry sponsors the aftercare programme.