Bartholomeus Klip is a charming small hotel for only 16 guests on a working wheat and sheep farm just over an hour away from Cape Town – ideally situated for exploring the famous winelands.
The four double rooms have en-suite bathrooms and a separate suite looks out from its own verandah over the game reserve. There is a 4 000 hectare fynbos nature reserve, with a spectacular backdrop of mountains, to be explored on game drives or by mountain bike, and beautiful gardens with a unique swimming pool. The food is renowned, with lavish brunches and high teas, and a gourmet three-course dinner. The separate Wild Olive House, with its own swimming pool, can be hired on a self-catering or full-board basis.
Full country brunch and 4 course dinner/ generous afternoon tea/ Snacks and sundowners / Early morning coffee and pastries/ two daily activities/Use of mountain bikes, canoes & other facilities/free wifi
Bar purchases/Telephone calls/ Gratuities/ Laundry and valet services/Shop purchases /Extra Activities such as Archery and Clay Pigeon shooting
1. Check in time is 3.00 p.m. and check out time 12.00 p.m.
2. No guests under the age of 16 years.
3. Transfer rates available on request
RACK RATES- WILD OLIVE HOUSE
Rack rates as set out below are quoted per unit per night/ self-catering and includes accommodation, unaccompanied activities and servicing only. All other extras must be arranged in advance. These rates may however be subject to change without notification.
Accommodation (sleeps 6-8)/ Use of mountain bikes, canoes & other facilities on the property/ one daily servicing
Meals /Bar purchases/Telephone calls/ Laundry and valet services/Shop purchases/Extra activities such as archery and nature drives
1.Check in time is 3.00 p.m. and check out time 11.00 p.m. Please note we cannot guarantee the house will be ready before the check in time. You can arrange with the office if you would like to arrive earlier.
2.Prices exclude all meals(afternoon tea, family meals and brunch)Dinner at the Main house can be booked prior to arrival-Adults only- no children under 16 years.
3.Child minders can be arranged for evenings .
4.Please note we do not allow children younger than 16 years of age at the Main House for meals or activities.
5.Transfer rates available on request..
6. all meals must be arranged prior to arrival(Afternoon tea, family dinner and breakfast)Dinner at the main house can also be arrange at a separate cost.
RESERVATION, PAYMENT & CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
1. All reservations are made subject to Terms and Conditions of Business
2. Reservations are not secure until a 25% deposit has been paid within 7 days of booking. Proof of payment to be sent through to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX: +27 (0)86 604 4321
3. Balance of payment (deposit) must be made 45 days prior to arrival
4. Bookings made at short notice must be confirmed by full payment within 24 hours.
5. Bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival, 100% of deposit will be forfeited.
6. All refunds are subject to a 15% administration fee.
7. Bookings will be released automatically & without notification if these conditions are not met.
8. 20% Single supplement.