Let’s celebrate our South Africa-ness with a traditional braai on Heritage Day aka Braaidag, 24 September, an official public holiday. We’ll begin with a refreshing walk through the vineyards, stopping en route to taste wines and admire the spectacular views. The trail ends at the cellar where a long and lovely lunch will be served under the oaks.
- Only 100 tickets available.
- Reserve your own private table.
- Live entertainment: Newton
- Family Friendly Event: Pony Rides, Ice cream, and kiddies meals can be purchased additionally.
- Kids under 12 free entrance.
- Open air and wide spacing to comply to Covid Regulations. If it’s raining, the event will be postponed.
- Sanitizing station at check in. Remember your mask.
- Vineyard walk from 11h00 to 13H00.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for table reservations.