You’ve got to join us at the WELLINGTON WINES MOONLIGHT MARKET!
When: FRIDAY, 29 MARCH 2019 from 17h00 -22h00
Where : Wellington Wines, Bovlei Cellar Building, Bains Kloof road – Wellington
THERE’S SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY!
– Fab wine pairings in the Taste Room
– Trendy merchandise traders and our Taste Room shop
(we’ll have even more traders!)
– Jumping Castle, jungle gym, games & endless fun for the kids
– On-duty childminders – for those moms & dads that deserve a little break
– Food trucks offering a variety of delightful meals
– Kids can look forward to mini doughnuts, ice cream, pancakes and “lucky boxes”!
– Bains Caffe – offers a variety of coffees and their highly popular “Coffee in a cone” is an absolute must! Also available: A variety of platters to share, kiddies’ platters, and other great treats!
– LIVE MUSIC & outdoor dance floor
– WINE SPECIALS: Take advantage of specials on various wines from the Wellington Wines portfolio,
AND MUCH MORE!
Entry is FREE!
Invite your friends, bring the whole family – either way, no one should have to cook on a Friday – and it’s the best way to kick off to a fantastic weekend! CHEERS!
DO’s AND DONT’S…
YOU MAY NOT bring any food and/or drink into the market – the idea is to support our traders – and we have plenty on offer!
YOU MAY bring in your own picnic BLANKETS & CHAIRS
We are pet-friendly – as long as your pets are human-friendly too! Please keep them on a leash and remember to pick up after them please.
To all tour bus operators & organisers: Please note that we cannot accommodate large tour busses in our regular parking areas. Should you wish to bring a tour group and/or a large bus to the market event, kindly contact us in advance to make the necessary arrangements.
For more information or to book a stand for trading, please email us at email@example.com
Wellington Wines supports the responsible enjoyment of wine, no wine is sold or permitted to persons under the age of 18 years.