EDIBLES AND WEARABLES
(The eating of weeds and wearing of wild flowers)
24 MARCH 11:00 – 15:00
Breytenbach Galery Wellington
Spend a fascinating time at Breytenbach Sentrum meeting Gundula Deutschlander, the master gardener of Babylonstoren who will be teaching you the secret life of weeds and their properties and reveal how you can forage in your own back yard for interesting and tasty edibles.
After a light lunch and some refreshing cordial, Louise Steenkamp, the owner of Wild at Heart Cordials and Wild Bunch flowers will talk about her unusual cordials and demonstrate how you can get creative by making neck pieces and armbands from plant material.
Cost: R650 (including lunch)
To book and for more info: email@example.com www.winelandvitamins.co.za
For the flyer the following bullet points
• Meet Gundula Deutschlander, the master gardener at Babylonstoren who will share of her wealth of knowledge
• Discover the secret life of weeds and their unique properties
• Learn how to forage in your own back yard for tasty edibles
• Meet Louise Steenkamp, the owner of Wild at Heart cordials and Wild Bunch rare plants and cut flowers
• Learn about ingredients and tantalising recipes
• Experience how to wear flowers in your hair, around your neck and on your arms
• Enjoy a light lunch and some refreshing cordials
• View the latest exhibition of André Knoessen – Vier Gebede by Jaargetye in Breytenbach Galery.